1987 Red 16 v Scirocco

The Exterior Vinyl between the side windows is cracking up and needs
replacement. Any Recommendations on what to use??

The autotech hollow front swaybar blows through side A- Arm mounts every 2 to 5
months.  One time it hit the CV joint and tore the rubber boot.  Anyone who
makes an aluminum A arm mount for this swaybar let me know. Guess I should have
gone with stiffer springs but for ride quality in PA.  I used the Soft sports
and Bilstein Heavy Duty shocks.