FS: '92 Corrado NJ

Well it looks like I'm going to go pick-up a '84 gti this weekend... outside
of a slightly faded paint job from over buffing... the car is tight, and all
original...

Soooo this '92 SLC Corrado has just under 108K, and it's in Paramus, NJ. It
looks very clean, and owned by this guy named Alex. I can't afford it, but I
know that I could've sworn that I saw someone looking for one resently...
I havn't talked to him yet, but I always wanted to know who owned it since
he works at this diner I goto sometimes before work. So today I went there,
and it has a For Sale sign on it. The place is called Tom Sawyer
201-262-0111... AGAIN I DON'T KNOW THIS GUY... THE CAR IS JUST A BLOCK FROM
WHERE I WORK... IF YOU WANT DIRECTIONS I CAN OBLIGE YOU...
L8r
jev