Julie's got a NEW car!

Its really late. Brian and Rick just left at 1:30am for a 4 hour drive home.
They must have driven 12 hours at least. Through fair weather and foul with
a car in tow.
They delivered a maroon MKII to my door step.
>>    http://216.153.141.3/scirocco/   <<
God its beautiful! dispite the dent on the front drivers side and the
slightly bent hood. Its still a beautiful looking car.

I want to say thanks to those guys, and how much I appreciate the time &
effort they expended to help me. They didn't have to do this.

Every once in a while, you meet some one that helps change your life for the
better. Stumbling on to the list was one of the best things that ever
happened to me. Many of you on the list have altered my life in profound
ways.

>From the bottom of my heart. Thank you one and all.

Love from Julie and Jillian.