I have infected my friends with VWs!

That's right.  Ever since I got my elcheapo 16v two years ago, my friends
have all started to accumulate A1s!

First I got mine.  My brother went through a mk1 and a mk2, and then got his
rabbit.  My friend has Randy's/Eric's old beater mk1, and it STILL will not
die.  And NOW, a buddy of mine just picked up a mars mk1 with
bilsteins/neuspeed springs/neuspeed swaybars/overbored 1.8/BBSes for $900!
These guys wouldnt even know how the hell to say scirocco if it werent for
me!

Am I doing good or what??

Now in exchange all that I ask them is took hook me up with some decent
ladies.  Is that so much to ask?

Joe