Mk 1 windshield needed

Good thing there is a yard an hour from me that has half a dozen windshields.
Bad thing is the owner died and I fear the cars will be crushed soon by his
son who owns the place now. It is a VW only yard with mostly rabbits,bugs and
scrioccos and he had a small repair shop too.
I was planning a trip out there this week to find out the fate of the cars.
If you guys need I could pull every windshield but we would have to work out
some details like storage, payment and shipping. Maybe distribute them at
Dauns or something.

Jasin