Help, my gas pedal won't move up

Sorry Andrew, I didn't finish my message.  Stupid
yahoo mail sends the message when you hit tab by
accident.   Anyhow , my pedal got stuck at 1/2
throttle and wouldn't release.  Believe it or not, all
you have to do is put your hand underneath the pedal
and pull it towards you.  It brings it back to the
normal position and releases the cable; thus returning
your idle speed back to normal

Chris J.
83 Scirocco GT
81 Kawasaki kz550