webpage and new wheels

<http://home.nc.rr.com/scirocco16v/>

I just recenetly threw together a new webpage.  It is very primitive since I only remember a tiny bit of html code.  The only section that works right now is the mods sections.  I probably won't get around to working on it much until later this year, after I graduate (working full time and going to school full time really cuts down on your free time:)

Anyway, some of the picture may be rather large for those of you with slow connections...sorry about that.

The wheels that are on the car I just put on saturday, and am rather pleased with the look.  They are 15x7 BBS Moda Sports.

Thanks for checking it out.

--

Doug C.
'88 16v