webpage and new wheels

web link perhaps??

Patrick

=>-----Original Message-----
=>From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
=>[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of doug czajka
=>Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 8:51 PM
=>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
=>Subject: webpage and new wheels
=>
=>I just recenetly threw together a new webpage.  It is very
=>primitive since I only remember a tiny bit of html code.  The
=>only section that works right now is the mods sections.  I
=>probably won't get around to working on it much until later this
=>year, after I graduate (working full time and going to school
=>full time really cuts down on your free time:)
=>
=>Anyway, some of the picture may be rather large for those of you
=>with slow connections...sorry about that.
=>
=>The wheels that are on the car I just put on saturday, and am
=>rather pleased with the look.  They are 15x7 BBS Moda Sports.
=>
=>Thanks for checking it out.
=>
=>
=>--
=>
=>
=>Doug C.
=>'88 16v
=>Raleigh, NC
=>
=>Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com
=>http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup
=>
=>
=>1 cent a minute calls anywhere in the U.S.!
=>
=>http://www.getpennytalk.com/cgi-bin/adforward.cgi?p_key=RG9853KJ&u
rl=http://www.getpennytalk.com
=>