shell needed

i've got to the end of the week to find a shell that i can put everything from my '85 into. i'd prefer an a1 car (convertible, or another '85 scirocco) but wouldn't mind a golf either. only requirements are: 1) cheap, 2) located with 120 miles of columbus, oh, 3) body not tweaked or wrecked. dorr dings and surface rust seem to be par for the course. please let me know if you have one lying around that you have to get rid of. exchange for beer is not out of the question (for those of you over 21). thanx.

<hr>