Necessity of oil cooler in 16v rocco?

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Shawn C Meze wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Feb 2002 19:56:26 -0800 T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> writes:
> >josh Wyte wrote:
>
> >btw- I have a thermostat mount and one of two hoses but need the multi
> >row cooler still.
>

> Heh! I have the multi row cooler and lines, dont have a thermostat
> sandwich plate. :)

I plan on using a non-thermostat plate, and a 2nd gen RX7 oil cooler.

Its huge, designed so it will fit perfectly in a roc, and has a built in
thermostat.

What more could i ask for? oh yeah, cheap & readily available at junkyards
:)

take care,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org