[LIST ADMIN] Re: It is quiet or is it me

>Sorry but it's been really quite for a while...
>Am i not receiving emails from the list or is it just really peaceful
>At One stage I was getting two emails of the same things
>Now Nothing..
>But quick question anyway
>How easy is it to delock a car
>I don't have central locking but want to install, Is it a cheap mod
>I want to use rear handles from a Golf Mk2 3dr (Or near enough model)
>There is a Passat cir 1989 Would the handles fit from that or are
>they a bigger size
><http://SciroccoWorld.4t.Com>http://SciroccoWorld.4t.Com

Ok, here is the real deal on all the list subscription problems:

It's almost never the list software's fault, it's just doing what
it's designed to do.

Here's the FAQ:

QUESTION:
"Why don't my email message go through to the list?"

ANSWER:
Because your subscribed email address (if you are subscribed at all) does not
match the email address (return or sending) of the email address from which
you are trying to send email from.  The list rejects email from people that are
not subscribed to the list.  End of story.

to your account.

QUESTION:
"How can I log into my account, I don't have a password."

ANSWER:
Yes you do. Here is a quote from the above page:

"To change your subscription (set options like digest and delivery
modes, get a reminder of your password, or unsubscribe from
Scirocco-l), enter your subscription email address:"

Just enter your email address in the box and get it done.

QUESTION:
"How do I unsubscribe from this list?"

ANSWER:

If I can quote again:
"To change your subscription (set options like digest and delivery
modes, get a reminder of your password, or unsubscribe from
Scirocco-l), enter your subscription email address:"

Just enter your email address in the box and get it done.

QUESTION:
"Why aren't I receiving emails?  /  Why is it so quiet?"

ANSWER:
If I can quickly quote again:
"To change your subscription (set options like digest and delivery
modes, get a reminder of your password, or unsubscribe from
Scirocco-l), enter your subscription email address:"

After entering your email, getting a reminder of your password,
entering that password back
on the listinfo page, you'll get a chance to see your mailing list
options;  and get it done.

One of those options (if you're actually subscribed at all) will
probably be 'No Mail'.  It'll be
checked, meaning 'ON'.  This means you're not receiving emails, but
are still subscribed,
and can therefore post.  The most predominate reason that you've
suddenly gone 'No Mail'
is that your email address has 'bounced' a list email too many times.
Find a way to fix
your intermittent email problems, and you'll never have this issue
again.  It's either
that, or just log in sometimes and turn yourself back on.  No, I
won't turn this feature off.
Before this was turned on, I had to manually unsub people after a
while, and a weeks
worth of 'normal' bounced email added up to 25000 (yes, 25k) messages.  It is
painful to deal with sometimes.