It is quiet or is it me

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C1B956.6641D140

Sorry but it's been really quite for a while...
Am i not receiving emails from the list or is it just really peaceful
At One stage I was getting two emails of the same things
Now Nothing..
But quick question anyway
How easy is it to delock a car
I don't have central locking but want to install, Is it a cheap mod
I want to use rear handles from a Golf Mk2 3dr (Or near enough model)
There is a Passat cir 1989 Would the handles fit from that or are they a =
bigger size
http://SciroccoWorld.4t.ComGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer down=
load : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C1B956.6641D140

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Sorry but it's=
 been really quite for a while...</DIV> <DIV>Am i not receiving emails fr=
om the list or is it just really peaceful</DIV> <DIV>At One stage I was g=
etting two emails of the same things<BR>Now Nothing..</DIV> <DIV>But quic=
k question anyway</DIV> <DIV>How easy is it to delock a car</DIV> <DIV>I =
don't have central locking but want to install, Is it a cheap mod</DIV> <=
DIV>I want to use rear handles from a Golf Mk2 3dr (Or near enough model)=
</DIV> <DIV>There is a Passat cir 1989 Would the handles fit from that or=
 are they a bigger size<BR><A href=3D"http://SciroccoWorld.4t.Com";>http:/=
/SciroccoWorld.4t.Com</A></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML><br clear=3D=
all><hr>Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'h=

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C1B956.6641D140--