wheel bearing done

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C1BCA4.C940A540

Today I fixed the front passenger side wheel bearing without the scheley =
tool.  I just used my bench vise instead.  Once I took the hub off the =
car I just hammered out the old one........using a socket and then I =
just pressed it in with the vise.  You don't need a press or the special =
tool.  The whole repair cost me $29 CDN. Not bad.  It's quieter but now =
I can hear the same sound coming from the passenger rear wheel.  Guess =
thats the next thing to do.  Thanks for all of the info guys........

The next thing I need to get is a bentley manual, the haynes manual I =
got is a piece of shit

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C1BCA4.C940A540

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Today I fixed the front passenger side =
wheel=20
bearing without the scheley tool.&nbsp; I just used my bench vise =
instead.&nbsp;=20
Once I took the hub off the car I just hammered out the old =
one........using a=20
socket and then I just pressed it in with the vise.&nbsp; You don't need =
a press=20
or the special tool.&nbsp; The whole repair cost me $29 CDN. Not =
bad.&nbsp; It's=20
quieter but now I can hear the same sound coming from the passenger rear =

wheel.&nbsp; Guess thats the next thing to do.&nbsp; Thanks for all of =
the info=20
guys........</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The next thing I need to get is a =
bentley manual,=20
the haynes manual I got is a piece of shit</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C1BCA4.C940A540--