[RE: OT? -- communter car search]]

Okay, I am (once again) confused. The goal here was decent fuel economy a=
nd
heavy enough to go through the snow, right, and under $10K and reliable? =

Maybe a list of possible candidate vehicles is needed? ( since we've seen=
 old
bimmers, Kias, Neons, pickups, TDIs and everything but a Honda Insight
suggested.) =

So what were you considering, and how much time do you want to spend unde=
r it?
(you know, new and cheap vs old and luxurious) And what /who do you need =
carry?  Cathy