Can the 16v engine be supported without removing the intake?

Screw all that, just drop the $35 and go to Sears and
get a 3ton floor jack like I did.
And I'm sure I'll catch hell for this but I've jacked
the engine/front end up probably 80 times with the
jack on the tranny bell housing with no problems. This
was the best way for me to replace the passenger side
mount because you'll have a hell of a time without an
easy way to jack up/down in small increments
otherwise.