shouldn't have turned on the A/C!!!

check to see if your getting spark..
same thing happend to me except I stalled the motor and killed the hall
sender plug for a 16v..im supicious of that first..
brian.
but thats a guess and who knows maybe im smokin crack

88 16v -- parts donor for the twin project.. somebody had to buy it
anybody need parts from behind the dash back? Yes its getting sliced in
half.. and NO it is not reparable. PO used it in NJ and shows it
82 Topless bunny -- Lipstick Red
85 8v -- in Braintree MA.