    From: Rob Cotner <robw_zz@hotmail.com>
    To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
    Date: Thursday, February 00, 2002 11:21 PM
    Subject: need longer lug bolts!!
   =20
    I have had some sweet, wide centerline rims I have wanted to put on =
my '84 Scirocco, the bolt patterns are the same but the stock Scirocco =
lug bolts aren't long enough to go through the rim and thread into the =
hub(they're close though)  Is there any VW out there with longer lug =
bolts, or any kind of car I could find at a junkyard for that matter?  =
Is there any source I could buy them from??  Also, would it be possible =
to just go to the hardware store and find some bolts with the same =
thread(if that's possible) and use some grade 8.8 bolts instead??  =
Please help, I have had the stock 13" "tarantula" rims on it for too =
long... =20
   =20
    thanks,
   =20
    Rob
   =20
   =20
   =20
   =20
   =20
   =20
   =20
   =20
    =

------=_NextPart_000_00C1_01C1BC91.69FAABC0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>I got my rims from Sears and got =
longer bolts=20
from them. I think they were only $2 ea.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT><FONT =
size=3D2>John</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: =
5px">
    <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><B>-----Original =
Message-----</B><BR><B>From:=20
    </B>Rob Cotner &lt;<A=20
    =
href=3D"mailto:robw_zz@hotmail.com";>robw_zz@hotmail.com</A>&gt;<BR><B>To:=
=20
    </B><A =
href=3D"mailto:scirocco-l@scirocco.org";>scirocco-l@scirocco.org</A>=20
    &lt;<A=20
    =
href=3D"mailto:scirocco-l@scirocco.org";>scirocco-l@scirocco.org</A>&gt;<B=
R><B>Date:=20
    </B>Thursday, February 00, 2002 11:21 PM<BR><B>Subject: </B>need =
longer lug=20
    bolts!!<BR><BR></DIV></FONT>
    <DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <P>I have had some sweet, wide centerline rims I have wanted to put =
on my=20
    '84 Scirocco, the bolt patterns are the same but the stock Scirocco =
lug=20
    bolts aren't long enough to go through the rim and thread into the=20
    hub(they're close though)&nbsp; Is there any VW out there with =
longer lug=20
    bolts, or any kind of car I could find at a junkyard for that =
matter?&nbsp;=20
    Is there any source I could buy them from??&nbsp; Also, would it be =
possible=20
    to just go to the hardware store and find some bolts with the same =
thread(if=20
    that's possible) and use some grade 8.8 bolts instead??&nbsp; Please =
help, I=20
    have had the stock 13&quot; &quot;tarantula&quot; rims on it for too =

    long...&nbsp; </P>
    <P>thanks,</P>
    <P>Rob<BR><BR><BR></P>
    <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV></DIV><BR clear=3Dall>
    <HR>
    MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: <A=20
    href=3D"http://go.msn.com/bql/hmtag3_etl_EN.asp";>Click=20
Scirocco-l=20
    mailing list Scirocco-l@scirocco.org=20
    =