1.8i 8v Fueling Problems

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1BCA0.35D008E0

I have just done a Head Gasket change on my '84 GTX.
I have set the timing up and everything else is fine, but when I turn the=
 engine over I don't get any fuel coming out of the Injectors.
Has anyone else had this problem and if so, how did you rectify the probl=
em?
Any assistance would be gratefully received as My Haynes Manual doesn't c=
over this.
Cheers guys in advance of your assistance.
A Frustrated Scirocco Owner.
My fuel pump works, I am also getting fuel to my fuel filter, and coming =
out of my fuel filter, but nothing from there on in. Also after trying a =
few things today, it keeps blowing my injectors out of their holders.

His car has a fuel problem can any1 help.. Thanx

http://SciroccoWorld.4t.ComGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer down=
load : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1BCA0.35D008E0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV><FONT face=3D"=
Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif"><FONT size=3D3><FONT color=3D#191970>I have ju=
st done a Head Gasket change on my '84 GTX.<BR>I have set the timing up a=
nd everything else is fine, but when I turn the engine over I don't get a=
ny fuel coming out of the Injectors.<BR>Has anyone else had this problem =
and if so, how did you rectify the problem?<BR>Any assistance would be gr=
atefully received as My Haynes Manual doesn't cover this.<BR>Cheers guys =
in advance of your assistance.<BR>A Frustrated Scirocco Owner.<BR>My fuel=
 pump works, I am also getting fuel to my fuel filter, and coming out of =
my fuel filter, but nothing from there on in. Also after trying a few thi=
ngs today, it keeps blowing my injectors out of their holders.<BR><BR>His=
 car has a fuel problem can any1 help.. Thanx</FONT><BR><BR></FONT></FONT=
><A href=3D"http://SciroccoWorld.4t.Com";><FONT face=3D"Geneva, Arial, San=
s-serif" size=3D3>http://SciroccoWorld.4t.Com</FONT></A></DIV> <DIV><FONT=
 face=3D"Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML><br =
clear=3Dall><hr>Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a h=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1BCA0.35D008E0--