From: doug czajka <scirocco16v@europe.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 10:16 PM
Subject: wheel spacers

> Does anyone know how to get wheels spacers off?  I might be calling them
the wrong thing, but they are the round metal spacers that are held in by a
round clip.  I've got to get them off my bbs wheels so that they will fit on
my car.  Do they have to pressed out?  I've tried pounding them out with no
luck.  Any Ideas?

http://www.getpennytalk.com/cgi-bin/adforward.cgi?p_key=RG9853KJ&url=http://
www.getpennytalk.com