80 on the road Saturday

My 80 will be on the road on Saturday.  I'm so happy.  Here was my
problem, the car had been driven once a year for the last 6 years.  I
think during the whole time, it was on the same tank of gas!  Last year,
when the PO tried to start it, the old gas (more like sludge) was too
thick for the fuel pump and it burned out.  I hate to say it, but I had
someone put the pump in.  I felt kind of bad for not doing it myself,
but winter diagnostics in my parking lot wasn't something I wanted to
do.  I'll report on the first drive tomorrow.  Part of me wants to put
the ABA in my 80 instead of my 86, but the 80 had an engine overhaul
about 10k ago.  Anyway, I'm going to have some fun (if I don't get
caught with the dead inspection sticker).

--
Kervin
80 1.7 8v Crack free dash