Oil pressure sender help

I am want to hook up my oil pressure gauge this weekend and I'm trying to
find the right switch to replace on my 16V to install the sender.

On my 8V there is a pressure switch on the side of the motor, as you look
from the front of the car it is on the right side of the motor. I have a
sender I bought from a Porsche dealer that combines the switch and gauge
sender and I have a 10 Bar VDO Cockpit Gauge (the common 5 Bar gauges peg
when the car is cold and I could not bring myself to installing a 150 PSI
gauge next to my Celsius temp gauge) .

Can some one help me locate the right switch to remove and install the
combo switch/sender on a 16V?

-Raffi