16v turbo

I am doing the same thing you are.  I have my whole
harness labeled.  I am confused when you get to the
fuse box if I should use the 16v scirocco fuel pump
relay or to use the digifant one.  This is why.  The
16v scirocco fp relay receives a rpm signal from the
ignition(for the rev limiter and to shut the car off
if an accident occurs and the engine shuts off), on
the difant car its the digifant control relay that
receives that signal.  How have you dealt with this?
or anyone else out there.

Tony