looking for a few parts

i need a few parts to finish my rebuild and 87 16v conversion:

plug wires
all coolant hoses and the metal pipe
all 4 motor mounts
lower timing belt cover (i have one but its ugly)
oil dipstick (i have one but its ugly)
rubber intake tube/boot (i have one but its ugly)
4 injectors w/ o-rings
bentley manual
non swiss cheesed lower air box
performance exhaust header or downpipe (whichever someone may have laying
around)

soon i will have the following for sale (left from the '84 8v)
1.8L block and oil pan
1.8l pistons
fuel distributor and upper airbox assembly
ecu
fuse box
intake manifold w/throttle body
coolant overflow reservoir
exhaust manifold (if for some crazy reason someone wants that pos)

thats all i can think of right now. let me know if you have anything that i
need or if you are interested in the parts i have.

thanx,
tony
84 wolfsburg turning 16v