List question

There seems to be a slight bug (I would say), as I have had to go and
change the settings about 4 times now.  It seems to kick out every so
often and you have to reset it. (at least my account does)

>From the number of people having problems. I would suggest checking your
settings if you don't see many messages.

--
Cory Langford
'86 Oettinger turbo project
'82 beater (winter driver)

-----Original Message-----
From: cwass99@rogers.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 3:50 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: List question

Hi,
     I was surprised to not see 100 or so messages from the list in my
in box,
so I checked my subscription info.  Imagine my surprise when I saw that
my
account had be set to not receive list traffic.  Is there a gremlin or
something resetting people's accounts on this list?  I know I didn't do
it.
>From what I've seen, I'm not the first person to experience this.
Thanks for
any thoughts.