Just a few...

--part1_166.92f7c04.29a5f1f5_boundary

ok... just a few questions.
i have an 86 8 valve rocco. i was wondering from all your experience, and
knowledge(i'm good, but learning) what should my next step be?

the scirocco has custom intake(kaputsport, my company), a2 throttle body,
supersprint 2"cat back, hollowed cat, 4-2-1 stock manifold, a/c removed,
power windows, tinted windows, 16 valve body kit(black kit on silver car...),
89 golf hydro head, 16 valve gauge cluster, jetta gli recaros, abd short
shift kit w/ weighted shifter, hd oil pump... 150 psi at cold start up w/
5w-30 oil!!!, TT lower brace(front) and kaputsport upper stressbar, blue tail
lenses, alarm, and nice stereo.

i was thinking of doing a head rebuild through Autotech, but what might some
of your ideas be. the head would get springs, retainers, 270 degree cam, and
timing gear.

new to the forum... let me know

fran johns
86 8 valve rocco
81 cabriolet
http://geocities.com/kaputsport

--part1_166.92f7c04.29a5f1f5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3><B>ok... just a few questions.
<BR>i have an 86 8 valve rocco. i was wondering from all your experience, and knowledge(i'm good, but learning) what should my next step be?
<BR>
<BR>the scirocco has custom intake(kaputsport, my company), a2 throttle body, supersprint 2"cat back, hollowed cat, 4-2-1 stock manifold, a/c removed, power windows, tinted windows, 16 valve body kit(black kit on silver car...), 89 golf hydro head, 16 valve gauge cluster, jetta gli recaros, abd short shift kit w/ weighted shifter, hd oil pump... 150 psi at cold start up w/ 5w-30 oil!!!, TT lower brace(front) and kaputsport upper stressbar, blue tail lenses, alarm, and nice stereo.
<BR>
<BR>i was thinking of doing a head rebuild through Autotech, but what might some of your ideas be. the head would get springs, retainers, 270 degree cam, and timing gear.
<BR>
<BR>new to the forum... let me know
<BR>
<BR>fran johns