euro fuel distributer

You'll notice it's CIS and not CIS-E.  I got the big priced version of
this and have it on my car now.  It came with lines for an A-2, new
injectors, complete w/filter air box, and a warm up regulator.

It does NOT have the two sensors that the CIS-E distribution unit has and
the top of the air funnel is larger (not the disk) than the CIS-E.  After
you get the extra goodies making the item up for auction useable in a
Scirocco 16v, you're out more money than it's worth. (IMO)  It was
necessary to remove the fuel enrichment device, which was about ¼ the
cost of the Euro FI, and I believe the ONLY noticed increase in power was
due to the new injectors.

I have it, I would LOVE to sell it, but I can't endorse it.  You want
more power?  Increase displacement, increase air flow (in and out), swap
in a motronic FI and chip it.

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v
AOL IM:  OneSixV
http://www.geocities.com/onesixv

On Wed, 20 Feb 2002 22:39:11 -0500 "the hitman" <vwscir87@hotmail.com>
writes:
> what is the difference between this and the "u.s." fuel

distributer?http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&;
item=1807012441