Best bench bleeding procedure?

Hi. I have to remove the brake booster & M/C on my A2 GTi in order to scrape the glue/sealant off the firewall then cover everything in por15. Looks like im also removing the brake lines too, and getting a couple new ones since the P.O. stripped some ends in the fronts. What is the best and easiest way to bleed the MC before putting it on? Can I use the 22mm off my deceased 16v Scirocco in place of the crusty 20 that is on there? :) Thanks!
	-ghuff