scirocco.org to be featured in ec??

This is gonna be cool!

A couple of weeks ago while my car was at VW Specialties having an idle
problem cured, Les Bidrawn, senior editor at european car, was visiting
Ron and saw my car parked out front.. he "drooled all over it" according to
Ron, and tossed his card on my dash with instructions to Ron to have me
call him so that he could do a "feature article" on it.

It took us a while to connect, but I heard from him today via email, and
what he has in mind is a photo feature article featuring my car and a
pristine Mk1, or perhaps more than one of each.  I'd really like to see
him write about scirocco.org and the list, and what it has done for all
of us.. and I would think he could easily be convinced to make that topic
a centerpiece of the article.

I'll keep y'all posted as this comes together.  I've already solicited
Randy B and Craig Williams up north as possible Mk1's to be included.  I
really don't know at this point how many cars he's looking for, but should
know more in the next day or so.

Did I say this was gonna be cool??!  8)

--
Kevin Collins