ebay mk1 ventshades.

Would this be George's old Mk1 with the ATS wheels and X1 kit?

Yes, I agree that they were hideously ugly. If he hadn't wanted so much $$,
I would have bought the car. Guess what was going to be the first thing I
would have taken off? The second thing would have been the rear window
louvers. :)

Too bad that car was wrecked. It was pretty old-skool-cool otherwise...just
needed some good TLC.

Neal

Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (Parts car again, no more DD duty)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (THE NEW RIDE)
00 Golf GL TDI (Katy is driving this for now)

-Kelli Fox