[tech] CIS to Carbs?

Not much. Mostly you remove a bunch of stuff, bolt on the carb manifold
and carbs.
The big issue is the fuel pump. The CIS pump puts out more than 60 psi.
Carbs can only deal with ~5 psi. So, you'd either need to replace the
pump with a low pressure one or get a pressure relief valve with a
really low setting.
Aside from the small power loss due to the metering plate, the CIS
injection is just too good to replace with the hot '60s technology of a
pair of carbs.
my .02
Dan