laundry list: 2.0 16v into mk1

>How does he plan on doing the fuel lines? I bent a set and shortened them
>then used Audi fuel lines/parts to mate the Motroinic to the CIS hard
>lines.
>I would also get the 16v brake booster to manifold hose
>of course the regular tuneup parts, plugs, wires, etc
>  get a Motorsport rear mount and the TT front one while its apart too

Hmm, does this mean that the motronic lines are too long?  I had thought it
would all drop in.  We're going to put the injection/airbox/etc on the
passenger's side like it is in the A2 cars.

>What he should get really depends on how much cash he can spend. I would
>paint all little brackets and pretty much anything metal actually which is
>cheap and goes a long way in the looks department.

This is project beater.  The car has about 250k on it, and all the body
panel has issues.  The hood and roof are grey primer, and the right side has
a fat old bondo patch.  It's gonna be good fun :)

Joe