Cheapass (tm) parts washer/hot tank?

A guy at work cobbled one up from an old kitchen sink and a 33 gallon
drum.  A good plastic trash can will work too.

You know, a dishwasher works wonders.  But don't tell your wife.  In
some cases, so does a self-cleaning oven.

Dunno what the flash point of diesel is, nor it's cleaning qualities.
Kerosene may a choice but I use Stoddart Solvent in mine ($25/5gal).
Paint thinner seems a bit volatile.  Keep a fire extinguisher near at
any rate.

BTW, the actual Cheapass Ron(tm) solution was to have an industrial
grade unit (not the Autozone cheapies) given to me, as my former
employer was closing down the machine tool rebuild area.  It and a
Dayton 25 ton hydraulic press..."It's either you take them or they go
to the dumpster" was all I needed to hear.

Ron