From: vwpickups-admin@neubayern.net [mailto:vwpickups-admin@neubayern.net]On
Behalf Of DaveNF5190@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2002 11:00
To: vwpickups@neubayern.net
Subject: [vwpickups] 1982 PU for sale in Bostoon Area

To all,
       This was sent out yesterday, but I am not sure it went correctly so,
once again.
I want to sell my '82 Pickup.

Stats
1. Fuel injected gas engine
2. Was on the road, inspected, until about 3 months ago
3. needs the following, that I know of
       - Heater blower motor
       - Hood latch replacement, repair, it blew up and bent
       - Trans shift lever spring failed and it will go into reverse at the
most interesting times.  The transmission is fine, and has a recent clutch,
       - interior , needs updating
       Was in an accident and the pass side rear fender is a mess
       - has body rust

4. Replaced rear brake cylinders and shoes.
5. has a new muffler
6. the body is ok except the collision damage
7. all glass in intact
8. It is running

Asking $300

Let me know if you have any interest.