OT Investor WANTED!

It ain't cheap.... closer to thousands than to hundreds of dollars.
 See the yellow pages for "patent attourneys".
And, whatever you do, stay away from the TV thieves (e.g. Idea Submission
Corporation) who claim to be willing to patent your idea and even sell it
for you.  All they do is charge big bucks to prepare a nice portfolio for
you.  If you read their "pitch" material, and do the math, you'll see even
they only claim to achieve about .00001 percent success rate in selling
their clients ideas. They get their income from YOU, not from selling your
ideas.....
Personal experience talking.

Larry   sandiego