Corrado Pnematic spoiler on Scirocco

On Sun, 17 Feb 2002, Larry wrote:

> Tory-
>   It is possible to drill the glass.  But I wouldn't.
> A good deal?  Only you can answer that.
> Anyone else can only offer opinions.
> It sounds interesting and if you want to do it, DO it.
> :)
It is possible to drill into NON-tempered glass. From my wife's aquarium
days. (90+ gallon saltwater). I _always_ had the glass predrilled for me.
I would be extremely wary and over protective of drilling in any US auto
glass as it is tempered and likely to shatter.
rambling about crystal structures deleted. all i can say is to be very
careful adn fully expect to have to get new glass.
brian