Jetta front Bumper and Corrado Rear Bumper on MKII Scirocco

--Boundary_(ID_3RYJv0rrqd3I2eyzHbWWNg)

Hey guys today I picked up a corrado rear bumper cover thingy and a jetta front bumper.  After removing my rear bumper cover down to the metal actual bumper I test fit it and it fits of coarse but the curves on the bumpercover dont get far enough to get to the MkII scirocco wheel wells.  So I decided if I cut 1" off the metal bumper it will match up perfect.  How can I attach the rear bumper cover to the metal bumper?  Double sided tape?

The front bumper after getting it stripped to the actual metal bumper part was way easyer.  The jetta bumper with turn siganls in it as well as fogs fit perfect with slight mods.  I had to put a shim on it to raise it high enough to reach the front spoiler.  The wheel well curves were too long but after 4 hours with my dremel it fit perfect.  Again how do i secure this?  Can the stock wiring handle the extra power draw from the 2nd turn signal.

Oh man this makes the rocco look so cool and I only spent 150 bucks on both.  Now I just need some side skirts and finish my engine transplant!

Thanks guys,

            Tory Brown

--Boundary_(ID_3RYJv0rrqd3I2eyzHbWWNg)

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Hey guys today I picked up a corrado rear bumper cover thingy
and a jetta front bumper.&nbsp; After removing my rear bumper cover down to the
metal actual bumper I test fit it and it fits of coarse but the curves on the
bumpercover dont get far enough to get to the MkII scirocco wheel wells.&nbsp;
So I decided if I cut 1" off the metal bumper it will match up perfect.&nbsp;
How can I attach the rear bumper cover&nbsp;to the metal bumper?&nbsp; Double
sided tape?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>The front bumper after getting it stripped to the actual metal
bumper part was way easyer.&nbsp; The jetta bumper with turn siganls in it as
well as fogs fit perfect with slight mods.&nbsp; I had to put a shim on it to
raise it high enough to reach the front spoiler.&nbsp; The wheel well curves
were too long but after 4 hours with my dremel it fit perfect.&nbsp; Again how
do i secure this?&nbsp; Can the stock wiring handle the extra power draw from
the 2nd turn signal.&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Oh man this makes the rocco look so cool and I only spent 150
bucks on both.&nbsp; Now I just need some side skirts and finish my engine
transplant!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Thanks guys,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT
size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Tory
Brown<BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_3RYJv0rrqd3I2eyzHbWWNg)--