[RE: Julie's reply: [what is your worst speeding ticket incident...]]

"ATS - Patrick Bureau" <pbureau@attbi.com> wrote:
Oh like the blonde eyes, bobbing head, dressed in black spandex with lace=

and leather outfit did not make this plausible.. "dumb blonde look" a
perfect alibi.

Go Girl !

ATS - Patrick

Yep Julie and I would share the same two reasons to get only warnings, ma=
I've been warned a LOT. Don't think I ever got any tickets in my old
Firebirds, back when I was young...(and I deserved them bigtime)
 Spandex and black lace Julie, I'm impressed. ( gottsta go shopping befor=
e the
long trip to Cincy, my luck I'll get yanked over by a lady cop, LOL)