[what is your worst speeding ticket incident...]

Hey, I tried the same trick as you, Patrick on a
Canadian National Park officer here in British
Columbia.  Needless to say, I got busted for doing 140
KM/h (85mp/h for all the yankees)  in a park zone.  In
Canada, any park officer can write you a ticket for
speeding, being to noisy or obnoxious in a provincial
or national park.  Anyhow,  I used to have two 5.0
litre Mustangs, one was fixed up, one was stock.  I
passed the park officer near his station, so he chases
after me in a Chevy pickup, and he turns on his
flashers, and siren.  I press the throttle just a bit
and lose him completely.  I decide to try the Canadian
law about if the officer loses sight of you for a
while, he can't give you a ticket.  I put about 3-5
minutes distance between him and myself, then park the
car in a parking lot full of cars.  I have enough time
to shut the car off, lock the doors and walk about 2
metres from the car.  The guy drives past and then
spots my car.  He reverses his truck and boxes my car
in.  He writes me a ticket and gives me shit for not
obeying a park ranger's truck.  I meant to fight that
one in court but I had to work on the day of the court
date.

Chris J. '83 Scirocco GT , '81 Kawasak KZ550

Web-hosting solutions for home and business! http://website.yahoo.ca