[what is your worst speeding ticket incident...]

Worst ticket...

Long story made short, driving a 1971 Maverick with a 340 CI engine,
transmission and 12 bolt differential, and a 6 pack on top, big daddy
conversion.
haulling ass on the highway, about 140MPH at 4AM 2 hrs from town, in the
hills north of Montreal, and I drive up to the "paytoll" which I just decide
for some obscure reason to blow it off... at 100MPH.. hehe, anyways, as I
resume cruising speed, red and blue lights turn on at the paytoll and the
chase is ON!
(in canada, you do not have to slow down nor stop for police or emergency
vehicules unless they are at least 100 Meters behind you. (I dunno hes
chasing me, he could have another call! yanno...hehe) anyways, I continue
cruising, and thinking, if you want to ticket my arse, you will have to
catch me.
Stayed calmly in the middle lane and it took the cop 16 miles to catch me. I
pulled over, and was not a happy camper.. I was wearing a grin... he looked
at the registration papers, and noted "258 6 Cyl engine" and looked up with
a grin, That is one nifty 6 cylinder you got there. and closed his ticket
book. and told me to show me the engine, which I did, and after he examined
it, he said, I am letting off the hook for speeding (45$ ticket fo passing
the paytoll without paying) and made me promise to sell him the car whe I
was ready to sell it.and gave m his card.

After using it for 4 years, I sold it to that cop, he still runs it on thee
quarter mile races in naperville as far as I know.

ATS - PAtrick
The good old days where gazoline was 12cents a gallon. Damn the metric
system lol