i am screwed

> Well then, isn't that special!!  I don't know if you could do this if you
> TRIED to!!!  Anyway, I would find a really good magnetic retriever that is
> small enough to get it out of the hole!  Since if fell where it did, this
> will be your only hope since there is defineately not enough room the socket
> to get to the bellhousing cover (you know, 11mm bolts!).  So, happy fishing
> and you should be successful with a little patience.  Good luck!
>
> Dave

yeah, that thing defied all odds and physical laws to get in that hole.  I guess it is a fitting way to end a week of being sick.

I'm going to try the magnet thing today, and if that doesn't work, i'll go with Dan's suggestion and trying getting it out by taking the starter off.

--

Doug C.
'88 16v

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup