[what is your worst speeding ticket incident...]

<jester@westfailure.net> wrote:
to start a new thread: whats the worst speeding ticket(s) you ever got?
(i/e how bad did it get in a single run in with the man?)

Beat this - Tickets for goin' 90 with two VeeDubs AT THE SAME TIME. Some =
of
you've heard this one, but briefly, I WAS doing 140 kph (=3D 90 mph) in t=
he Bug,
trying to catch my hubby driving my Jetta ahead of me (he was going slowe=
r).
So he sees the flashing lights, pulls off, and the cop asks, "Is that car=
 with
you?"  Well, if he calls up the plates, I own both ( hey, somebody must h=
ave
stole my car!!!) so I said yeah, and he goes up and nails my Jetta for th=
same speed. We laugh about it,  a 14 year old turbo diesel, 380 000 kms o=
n the
clock,  with a full tank of fuel, luggage and three adults doing 90mph. L=
ike
it could happen.
Funny thing is I paid my fine, Denny disputed his and ended up with a big=
ger
fine!