Velocity Sport Tuning is out of business!!

That's gotta be good for at least 3000 gerbils, no? <g>.

You're still going to go with my injections system though, aren't you?

- Jan Folkson  http://www.janfolkson.com
NYC

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"If you're not passing traffic..you ARE traffic"