P&P'd heads

Kevin, it took Colin 8 months to finish your head and
he felt rushed when you called him after 6 months?!
That's just a little ridiculous...

I'm getting antsy to get my head back that's getting
p&p'd and it's only been 4 weeks!  I'm supposed to be
getting it back next week!

Unless Colin was working on it 30 minutes a week, he
should've been able to get it back to you in 2 months
or less...

I'm beginning to get excited about my rocco!  It
should be getting all put together on up and running
in the next few weeks.

With any luck I'll hit 130hp at the wheels on the dyno
with it...  Here's the setup, think I'll make it?
Factory 2 liter bottom end
1.8 16v head, ported and polished
Euro intake cam
autotech power module