DOH! speeding ticket, question about radar detection

nah, new alphalt on the road to my barn, had not driving teh car in a week's
time, I just wanted to feel a little speed, without racing it...yanno that
swervy, curvy, fully controlled non excessive feeling of joy the scirocco
brings in curves at 50MPH... OH well you play you pay I guess..

ATS - Patrick