How much power am I getting from my motor?

Techtonics was getting 115 HP out of a JH with factory dual outlet
manifold, TT downpipe, TT 2" exhaust and a G grind cam. Don't know if
they were running a cat or not.
You've got more cam, so maybe a smidge more power. You don't say what
downpipe you're running, but if it's the stock downpipe that'll hurt
power quite a bit compared to a TT (or equiv.) downpipe.
Dan