Anyone using a P&P head?

Mash wrote:

> Last time I checked (several years ago) they (TT) were
> no longer doing the P&P thing.

> Please let me know if they are doing it again (I would
> be very interested to know!)

Collin still does headwork - on the side.  I'm not sure if you can just call
him and get hooked up, or if you need a connection of some kind - but he
did a "Streetport II" head for my 16V last year, through Ron Wood of
VW Specialties.  Warning!  If you do get Collin to do one for you, be
VERY patient - took almost 8 months to get mine back, and he later
commented that he "felt rushed" despite the fact that I didn't even
inquire as to its progress till 6 months in!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA