From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Eric L Ellis
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 17:34
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: honda 2 [his reply]

There is no reason to call anybodys car shit box your lucky that that
your
Scirooco is broken cause i no i can beat you. MY car goes around 115mph
on
the high way  or we can take it up  a curvey road By the way nice web
site
the other three cars on there look real fast they better hope i don't see

them around town(YOU OR YOUR FRIENDS CARS)that jetta is'nt even a 16
valve
so i no that  car has no chance and I've seen the black scirooco before
never seen the other two so just be ready I'm not worried about your
little
raesons why your car  is faster that makes no dirrence to me.Chad

I'll be correcting his spelling and returning it to him.

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v
AOL IM:  OneSixV