OT german translation please

I got from dictionnary.com tranlastor:

Ladies and Gentlemen, dear customer, thank you fur your on-line order. The
commodity is today packed and to you sent away and is then within 2 weeks
with you should you with the commodity or the Ausfuhrung of your order be
not content, addresses you please immediately me under telephone 0700
REPTILES (0700 737,845,436). I become then personlich therefore kummern.
Again thank you fur your job, if you were content recommend you us
nevertheless please further. (z. ex. by forwarding of these email) its
Nadine Hubner (Office/Verkauf, M&s) greeting, Stefan more broghammer