16V body kit

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002 14:01:40 -0800 "Ryan Ruggles"
<ryanruggles@uniserve.com> writes:

>How much resale value does it add to an 8V rocco if you add a 16V body
>kit? I can get one mint for about $250 CDN.

Resale value is only a high as someone is willing to pay. Adding a kit
might make it more worthy for some buyers, if they're looking for that
partictular mod. Then again, if someone doesnt like the kit, you could be
stuck with a car. (worst case scenerio. Wont happen tho.)

Id say it would increase the value to your car some. Not leaps and bounds
increases but if its a complete kit thats installed correctly and painted
to match the car, it could indeed make the whole car worth more.

It just depends on the buyer.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V     84' Scirocco 8V    88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR
Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.