front swway bar re-re-revisited

I don't want to take sides (I _am_ Swedish after all) I'll just say that a
some people say they go faster in the turns with a bar, and some say they go
faster without. I'd feel safe stating that it would be dependent on the
spring rates as well (i.e. You may need really stiff front springs to see a
benefit fron not using a front bar)

What I really wanted to comment on is that a sway bar will NOT strengthen or
reinforce the chassis in any way. In fact you will be adding to the stress
on the chassis, but not necessarily in a way that is already stressed. So it
may-or-may-not be bad for the chassis. The mounting points on the chassis
are used to ancor the sway bar, so as the car leans in a turn, there will be
some additional flex due to the sway bar.

The only things that reinforce are stressbars and rollcages. AFAIK

Jonas